My Facebook feed is filled with articles such as:
- 10 Things Successful People do Differently
- The Morning Routine of Successful People
- 5 Things Rich People Do Differently
I’ve always been very skeptical of those articles, finding no real value in them. Now, science is coming to the rescue proving why this type of advice does NOT work.
One of the best explanations of WHY that is is a little video I found recently.
The analogy made in the video is VERY revealing.
How to Be Right 10 Weeks in a Row
- You take 50K people and tell half of them that the stock market will go up and the other half that it will go down.
- Every week only contact the people who received the right prediction.