Are You Trying to Hide From Them?
In my travels, I meet more and more people who are trying to live off the grid. They think they can somehow avoid being part of the SYSTEM.
Who is the SYSTEM? Governments, banks, big business?
They are fooling themselves!
This week, you can get a special bonus… my new 99-page eBook called “Aunt Lise Secrets to Retiring Early.”
This new eBooks details the method that my aunt Lise used to retire early, and one that you can use to retire or semi-retire in 10 years or less! Or, simply to get more freedom to fund your lifestyle.
This bonus will sell for $97 sparately. Get it now along with the course on how to write eBooks!
PLUS: Get a $70 discount when you use coupon code AUNTLISE
For the details, click here
I get asked advice all the time from people wanting to start a business online or trying to better support themselves in life, doing something that they love.
Unfortunately, a lot of young and not so young people nowadays would rather hide away in a cave, believing every single conspiracy out there and being AFRAID that the government is tracking their every move.
I can’t tell you how many of those types I’ve met. For example: one of my neighbors in a previous apartment, in Costa Rica, is so afraid that the economy will “crash” and that the US government will turn the country into a prison state, that he’s decided to live in Costa Rica, buy a plot of land and try to grow his own food, living off the grid waiting for this *doomsday*.
The guy has no friends, no girlfriend, and lives off crackers and cheese, reading conspiracy theories on the Internet all day.
His face is so pale from the lack of sunshine that you’d think he was living in Alaska, even though he’s under the sun of the tropics. At 31, he looked like he was 15 years older. Pretty sad, I know…
I think the government is already controlling his life and affecting him negatively just by living this way, in fear and unhappy.
I get a lot of these kinds of people sending me emails, asking me questions or posting comments on my blog.
I got a comment the other day from an 18-year old kid who decided not to get a driver’s license because he doesn’t want to be on the “government’s radar.”
He was so afraid that as soon as he got a driver’s license, the government would be able to “track him down.”
For the same reasons, he didn’t want have a credit card, or “use banks,” or be part of the “system,” because “debt equals big corporation,” and he wants to stay as independent as possible.
He’s also conflicted about getting a passport, but because he wants to travel, he thinks he’ll probably get one someday.
Now I can tell you that this is probably a short-lived phase of youth rebellion, and that this kid is going to realize pretty soon that:
– As long as you’re born on this planet, you’re part of the system, whether you like it or not.
– If you want to be “out of the system,” the only way to do that is to live in a hut with no contact to human civilization whatsoever. But even then, this little idyllic world will be short-lived. Sooner or later, your interests will conflict with someone else’s interest (like the guy who owns the land where you live), and you’re going to have to be part of the system.
– If you want to travel, use airplanes and take advantage of what the world has to offer, you also have to play by the rules. Otherwise, it’s completely hypocritical to think that you can take advantage of the rules that are in your best interest while ignoring the rest.
– Ask any Personal Investigator and they’ll tell you than ANYONE can be found. The only limitation is how many resources are available to the person trying to track you down!
Of course, it makes sense to protect your privacy. There’s a great book out there called “How to Become Invisible” by JJ Luna that I recommend to read to discover basic ways to protect your privacy. Mostly, it’s about keeping your address private.
But don’t kid yourself that you can partake in what the world has to offer while NOT being part of the system.
Now, it’s not just young people who fall for that trap. I see it all the time with adults. Here’s a few examples:
– People who think they can get away with not paying their taxes because “there is no constitutional right for the Government to force people to pay taxes.”
– Some people even think they can get away with driving without a driver’s license because apparently an obscure interpretation of the law says “any person has the right to travel as long as it’s not for commerce.”
– People who think that they can hide their cash in a Swiss bank account where no one will ever know about it
Folks, it doesn’t matter what your interpretation of the law or constitution is. All that matters is what their interpretation of the law is.
Might is right!
If you don’t believe me, try speeding on the highway without a driver’s license and then when you get pulled over by the cops, recite that little paragraph you got on some conspiracy theory website about your “right to travel” and see how far that gets you…
If you want to not be part of the system, then go to the moon!
You can’t even end your life and not be part of the system. While dead, you’re still part of it.
You can dream about what it would be like to live off of the grid completely. Read “20,000 Leagues Under the Sea” by Jules Vernes if you want to dream away…
For those living in the real world, the only option left is to play by the rules, and make the best of it.
If you want to make a living doing what you love, you cannot be “off the grid.”
Instead of complaining about the way things are in the world, try to do something pro-active about it.
And surprisingly, the best way to do this is to be part of this world of commerce and business — yes, those “evil” things that every 18-year old kid from a rich family thinks they’ll do without.
Start your own business doing what you love, and offer a product or information that can really help the world — and do it with compassion, morality and love — while making a profit for yourself and earning a living — and you’ll do more in one year to improve the world than a hundred people living “off the grid” can hope to do in a hundred years.
This world isn’t so bad, after all, if you make the best of it.
Yours for health and success,
PS: The best way to get started with this new lifestyle is to write an eBook. You’ll NEED a product to sell — no matter how you set up your “Do What You Love” plan.
I’ve helped hundreds of people write and sell their own eBooks to fuel their dream life (and their passion!). I know how to do this because I’ve written dozens of eBooks.
Last week, I announced the new 2016 of my course “How to Write and Sell Your Own eBooks”
ALSO RIGHT NOW: Get a $70 discount when you use coupon code AUNTLISE
For the details, click here
PS: Make sure to use coupon code AUNTLISE to get the discount.