In this episode, we interview musician Paul Durham, of Black Lab.
Paul was a rising star in music in the late 90s, but was forced to self-produce his own music when the industry took a downturn (as well all know!) with the advent of illegal Internet downloads. Paul now successful self-produces his own music.
Even if you’re not a musician, this podcast is a MUST-LISTEN. Here’s what you’ll discover:
- How to make a living with your passion: you don’t need such a big audience! You just need people who love and support you.
- How to build a following, or a list. Paul shares his secrets from making his music known through social networks.
- The most effective way of marketing, for anyone! (It works for Paul and it works for us too)
- The most important things to know about social media: how to create a wave, or a “perfect storm” of interest that takes on its own momentum and gives you traffic like crazy.
- Secrets of Kickstarter: the new website that is revolutionizing many business. You could turn your idea into a successful project! Just follow these tips.
- How to avoid underselling yourself: a CD can sell for $10 or $200. Same for a book. It’s all a matter of perspective.
- And more
This is our best podcast to date. You must check it out!
NOTE: You can learn more about black lab at www.blacklabworld.com